Thursday, October 30, 2008

A game

The rules:

1. Link the tagger and display these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some WEIRD.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I get high when I eat mushrooms, just the common type. I must have some kind of rare reaction to them. I literally felt drunk the first time I ate some.
2. I usually guess the ending of most the movies I watch, and books I read. It can be very annoying.
3. I read hands.
4. I forgot my own name once. I was 27, so no, it's not age related.
5. I'm afraid of heights.
6. Funny that Beatrice (www.friedpeas.com) mentioned it, because I have the same thing with my sense of smell. It's really one of my best senses.
7. People have a hard time guessing where I come from. From Singapore to Israel, to all the Mediterranean countries, including Southern Europe, Northern Africa and Middle East, not to mention South America, I have been told I could be from very different countries. I don't have a typical face or a typical accent.

No comments: